Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Not so good days

Hi, Guys! Sorry I was away for so long! My Aunt Tiffany, "Tattoo" is what I call her, had her baby boy last Wednesday. You see, she is the one that actually runs my blog (shh.. it's our little secret!). 

Any who, I wanted to let you guys see a little video of me when I get upset. Just so that you all have a slightly better understanding of my condition. 

In this video I finished having a staring seizure, a staring seizure is not like a typical seizure. When I have one I stare very hard into "space" for several seconds, as though I am concentrating extremely hard on an object. As the seizure ends I become pretty upset, lashing out at anyone or anything in my way. It's part of being a Rett Syndrome Girl. My family has to see this on a daily basis, sometimes several times a day. It can be very heart breaking for my loved ones. 

I hope this video educates you, giving you a new understanding of mine and other little girls situations. 


What are some things you and your family have to adjust to? Or even cope with? 
Let us know! We would love to hear your stories, so that WE too have a new understanding!








No comments:

Post a Comment