Monday, June 23, 2014

Brochures

Hello, Everyone! How goes it? I wanted to let you in on one of the things my family is doing to make a change in Rett Syndrome Awareness.

My family has been going crazy trying to come up with ideas to help spread Awareness about my disorder. You would be surprised how often my Mom and other get dirty looks from passer-by's in public because of the way that I am. For some reason, they seem to think that I am a product of disciplinary problems. You and I both know that is not the case. If more people understood that there are disorders out there that are as severe as they are then maybe they wouldn't be so quick to judge. It makes my Mommy very sad when people say things under their breath and give rude stares. I am special.. a beautiful being.. not a crazy child.

My family worked very hard on creating some brochures to take to doctors offices around our area. You might also be surprised to hear that when my Mom takes me to the doctor they have to "Google" my disorder. And often argue with my Mom about what it is. (Makes sense, right?). Now, they will have a little more information on my disorder and hopefully some of their patients will as well.

Take a look at our cool brochures! And let us know what you think!


What do you think? Cool, right? Do you see my awesome new logo? They worked so hard to make these. Now, it's just a matter of getting to Staples and making a ton of prints! 

What are some things you have done to make a change in this world? Let us know! We would LOVE to hear about it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment