Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Making a difference

Hello again world! Emma here, asking a huge favor. I know we've only just met and all. And that my blog is still super simple. But, could I ask a favor? When you stop by please Click on our "Follow" links and "Join this site" bar on the right of the screen. If I know people are coming to see me I'll feel a lot better, even though we haven't really gotten too far with our Twitter and Facebook. But, I promise we will. It means so much to see my page views growing, so, Thank you!

Enough of that, though. I thought I would let you in on something that I think is pretty cool. There is this website and you can go there and donate a little bit of jingle towards Rett research. Isn't that awesome? I love it! My family is trying to find a way to add a donation button here on my Blog, so that you all don't have to go through all the trouble of searching for the link. Remember, sometimes the only thing standing between you and a cure is.. money. Isn't that sad?

So, go over and donate! Are you still here? Oh, well it might help if I gave you the address, right? Here you go!

https://www.rettsyndrome.org/get-involved/donate

Don't forget to Like, Follow and Support my blogs. Right now, getting the word out about Rett's is our top priority. So, help out! 

Oh and one more thing! If you do go and donate, let us know! We'll be sure to let everyone know what a generous and caring person you are, right here on Forever Emma Lou. I mean, you are helping to change the world. Why should something so important go unnoticed? 


No comments:

Post a Comment