Wednesday, June 18, 2014

In with the New!

Hi, Guys! I wanted to share my exciting news with everyone. Now that my Mom is getting us settled here in North Carolina, I've been meeting a lot of new people. Such as, Hailey, my new Occupational Therapist. She's really nice, I let her hold my hand.

 She helped me color a pretty picture and even do some puzzles, which I enjoyed very much.
 Also, I got to go down a slide and play with whatever caught my eye.




She liked me so much that I not only get to go see her THREE times every week, but she gave me an awesome bracelet! I'm so lucky! If I continue to meet people like this then I'm going to have so many friends I won't know what to do with them. Which, is fine by me!

What are some Adventures that You and Your Family have been having? We would LOVE to hear about it!

I hope everyone is enjoying my Blog. Don't forget to go like us on Facebook at Forever Emma Lou. (There's a link at the top of this page.) And, keep coming back! We Love having you!


No comments:

Post a Comment