Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Uncle Jesse did WHAT?

Hi, Guys! I wanted to let you all know the awesome news! My Uncle Jesse, he lives in North Dakota, called their local News Station and asked if they would be interested in doing a story on my disorder, to help spread Awareness. Guess what they said? They said YES! They were extremely interested in spreading the word, which made my Mom and Family Super Duper Happy. Now, my Mom is waiting for the phone call from them for her interview, which should be any day now. Then, the word will have been spread a little farther! Isn't this exciting? Even though my whole family has been working on raising Awareness for such a short time, they've accomplished so much. It really means a lot to have so many supporters! Thank you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment