Friday, June 20, 2014

Smile.Amazon.com

Hey, Guys! Did you know that when you shop on Amazon you can donate to a charity? We just found this out and wish we would have known sooner! I know I love to shop on Amazon.com, because I can find everything I need at a great price. Now, I'll shop there even more so because they donate 0.5% of your order to a charity. Instead of typing in "Amazon.com" put "Smile.Amazon.com" and there you go! You can either choose from a slide of different charities or type in your own. Here at Forever Emma Lou and You, we have to ask for your support (of course), so please put in International Rett Syndrome Foundation. If you do, drop us a message and we'll be sure to let everyone here know what a great thing you did! It doesn't matter if it is for Rett Syndrome or not, charity is charity.. so let us know! Okay? Thanks, Guys!

P.S
Here is a link to Smile!

http://smile.amazon.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment